10 Sure-Fire Tips Skin Care

We are in the midst of a cold spell here in Canada, and I tell you my skin is definitely feeling it. Our skin can take a beating in this cold harsh climate. I found that if I do 10 simple tips skin care every day, especially during this cold weather, I can note the change in my skin.

1. Drink water - in order to prevent my skin hydrated, I make sure I at least 8 glasses of water a day ... If I get more than in all the best.

2. Colorful vegetables - Maintain a balanced diet that a variety of colorful vegetables (peppers, broccoli, spinach, beetroot) helps to increase antioxidants in my system and that free radicals can stop moving covers.

3. Shower at least - I have a shower every day. He awakens me, refreshes me and makes me ready for the day. But what I see is that the shower every day, especially during the winter is so dry on my skin. So I try one or two days a week if I do not intend going anywhere, not a shower.

4. Temperature of the water - I make a conscious effort to cool a bit. When I was in the shower is warm, even hot, then I remember that hot water is not good for my skin. I put it down just a bit. And I'm serious when I say that I consciously think about it almost every day for that to happen, lol.

5. Natural detergent - I have green "when it comes to laundry. Personal choice here, my line of thinking is that if it's bad for the environment can not be all that good for washing clothes on my skin all day .

6. Humidifier - I live in a very dry climate. I run a humidifier in my house for a bit of moisture in the air to add.

7. No soap - I do not have to use soap in the shower instead I use a gentle cleansing body wash.

8. Wash hands - I know it's fashionable to make sure your hands are clean to help prevent spread of germs, but I think we (or at least I) do. When my son was in diapers and messy with spit and others, I wash my hands until they are raw, cracked and bleeding. So now I limit what I can. They must be washed or just damaged?

9. Avoid strong odors - Something with a strong flavor tends to irritate my sensitive skin and I avoid all products smell nice.

10. Moisturizer - Applying a good moisturizer all natural skin after a shower, while skin is still wet, is probably the best thing to do. I use a lotion that no harsh chemicals, carcinogens in it (you'd be surprised how many do).

There you have it. Remind all these skin care tips to use on a daily basis, my skin is less dry and irritated. And I'm sure he is much healthier.

Marilyn turned forty last year. She has a passion for finding new natural methods that will help him find his youthful appearance, prevent more wrinkles, sagging skin and released. Join her and shares her knowledge of a healthy skin care and trying to take years of its appearance. Visit Marilyn's website: Skin Care Tip


Share/Bookmark
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

discount furniture said...

Hi
10 Sure-Fire Tips Skin Care
Perfect piece of work you have done , I like it, it seems quite trivial to expect

Post a Comment